Leadership Manitowoc County (LMC) is a community engagement program that brings together potential leaders who will be encouraged, motivated and prepared to assume more influential roles as leaders of Manitowoc County.
- To provide information and education about the community’s wide range of opportunities and challenges.
- To build a network of leaders who will work through the years, volunteering their time and talents to community-based projects.
- To implement a mechanism that develops lines of communication with community leaders.
- To infuse a personal commitment to ongoing community involvement and service.
If You Have…
- An interest in community issues and the future of Manitowoc County…
- Experience in community or civic activities…
- Demonstrated a level of increased responsibility in a professional or civic environment…
- A desire, motivation and interest to make a commitment of time and energy to serve Manitowoc County in a leadership role…
- A desire for personal growth opportunities…LMC is for you!
The knowledge and understanding gained from the Leadership Manitowoc County program will benefit individuals as they prepare for leadership roles in both their own organizations and in the community.
The following topics have been traditional highlights of the program:
- History & Heritage
- Team Building
- Human Services
- Environment & Health
- Education & Diversity
- Public Safety
- Local Economy
Sessions are held the third Wednesday, September through May. A typical day runs from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The program fee of $720 for the Leadership Manitowoc County program covers all costs associated with the program ($327 for a non-profit participant). Class size is limited.
Applications should be turned in by Monday, August 22, 2022.
Leadership Manitowoc County is sponsored by NextEra Energy Resources Point Beach Nuclear Plant.
For additional information, please call The Chamber office, (920) 684-5575 or email email@example.com.