“I Love U Guys” Foundation Website: https://iloveuguys.org/
- The “I Love U Guys” Foundation’s programs for crisis response and post-crisis reunification are used in more than 30,000 schools, districts, departments, agencies, organizations and communities around the world. They are created through the research-based best practices of school administrators, psychologists, public space safety experts, families, and first responders. We’re a powerful conduit uniting this work.
Standard Response Protocol Posters: https://iloveuguys.org/The-Standard-Response-Protocol.html
- A uniform, planned, and practiced response to any incident is the foundation of a safe school. Safe business. Safe community. The SRP is action-based, flexible, and easy to learn. It rationally organizes tactics for response to weather events, fires, accidents, intruders and other threats to personal safety.The SRP’s development is ever-evolving, created with extensive collaboration between experts such as first responders, public safety, school, districts, and communities. Its tactics are data-driven, researched and based on experience and contemporary practices.
(You can reach out to Lieutenant Robert Arps to schedule a Training at your facility.)
Lieutenant Robert Arps, Training Lieutenant at Manitowoc Police Department
- M3 Insurance – https://m3ins.com/run-hide-fight-active-shooter/
- FBI – https://www.fbi.gov/about/partnerships/office-of-partner-engagement/active-shooter-resources
- Homeland Security – https://www.ready.gov/public-spaces
- Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency – https://www.cisa.gov/active-shooter-preparedness