- Reception & hors d’oeuvres will begin at 4:30 PM.
- Enjoy music, cash bars and hors d’oeuvres throughout the Capitol Civic Centre.
- Nominee photos will also be taken during the reception.
- The awards program will begin at 6:00 PM in the theatre.
- Sit back, relax and delight in the program from the comfort of your seat.
- The program will honor all nominees and award winners – as we take a look back at 2022 and celebrate the wonderful things happening in our community. We will honor award winners in the following categories:
Athena: The Athena leadership award is presented to a woman — or man — who is honored for professional excellence, community service and for actively assisting women in their attainment of professional excellence and leadership skills.
Sponsored by: Steimle Birschbach, Fricke Printing Company & The Tower Company
Collaboration: Recognizes a Manitowoc County project, activity or event for its progress, success, innovation, and contribution to the community during 2022.
Sponsored by: Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate
Education Impact: Recognizes an exceptionally dedicated educator who impacts parents, students, or the community beyond the scope of the classroom while integrating business and community resources to enhance student learning opportunities.
Sponsored by: Manitowoc Ice
Healthy Workplace: Recognizes a Chamber member business/organization or program for its focus and commitment to promoting health, wellness or safety in our community.
Sponsored by: Prevea Health
Joseph P. Schmitt “Speak Up” Award: Established over 35 years ago to honor the late Chamber Executive Joseph P. Schmitt, recognizes an individual who has made exceptional contributions to the quality of life for citizens of Manitowoc County over a period of time.
Sponsored by: Past Award Recipients
Large Business/Industry of the Year: Recognizes a Manitowoc county business (26+ Employees) for its growth, success, innovation and contribution to the community during 2022.
Sponsored by: UnitedOne Credit Union
Non-Profit Organization of the Year: Recognizes a Manitowoc county Non-Profit Organization for its dedication to serving the community at-large.
Sponsored by: Fricke Printing Service
Sponsored by: Americollect
Volunteer of the Year honors an individual for going above and beyond as a Chamber, and community volunteer.
Sponsored by: Ansay & Associates
Sponsored by: Associated Bank