The Chamber of Manitowoc County hosted its 99th Annual Dinner and Meeting on Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at the Holiday Inn, Manitowoc.
We wish to thank our generous event sponsors:
- Investors Community Bank (Title sponsor)
- The Metal Ware Corporation and HTR Media (Gold sponsors)
- A.C.E. Building Service, Inc. and WOMT/WQTC/Lake 98.1 (Silver sponsors)
Co-Masters of Ceremonies for the event were Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin Rebecca Kleefisch and Kenlyn Gretz of Americollect.
Over 70 businesses, organizations and individuals were nominated for their contributions to the community in 2015:
- Chamber Champion of the Year Award recipient was Terry Ostrander of Ostrander Financial Group
- Safety Focus of the Year Award recipient was Jagemann Stamping Company
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year Award recipient was Big Brothers Big Sisters of Manitowoc County
- Cooperation Award recipient was Miracle League of the Lakeshore, a program of Goodwill NCW
- Small Business of the Year Award recipient was PDJ Cutting and Fabricating LLC
- Large Business/Industry of the Year Award recipient was Eis Implement Inc.
- Young Professional of the Year Award recipient was Steve Proszenyak of UnitedOne Credit Union
- Education Impact Award recipient was Jamie Propson of the School District of Mishicot
- Athena Award recipient was Judy Goodchild
- Joseph P. Schmitt “Speak Up” Award recipient was Greg Buckley, Two Rivers City Manager
The Chamber of Manitowoc County is proud to celebrate all the nominees who – through hard work, determination and dedication – make Manitowoc County the place to be!